- understanding Traditional Chinese Medical diagnosis and treatment
- group sharing & treatment, community, and individual self-inquiry
- simple meditation, qigong, and other body-mind practices
- dietary and self-care therapies to enhance your fertility and vitality
- handouts, materials, and a copy of The Infertility Cure
- an opportunity to have all of your questions answered and pick Jane's brain
When: TBD - please email with interest!
Where: Acupuncture Denver
Investment: $179 for Acupuncture Denver clients; $199 for others
Praise for the one day workshop:
Dearest Jane, Donna and Acupuncture Denver staff,
I want to thank you wholeheartedly for everything you have done for me and my husband. We found you at just the right time after so many failed IVF's. You are such a compassionate person that opened up to us about your own struggle and started healing us in that very first interview.
When we found out about the retreat we immediately decided to attend. And we are glad we did, because it made us feel so much better, it gave us back hope and inner peace.
We had been so stressed, tired and immersed in fertility treatments for the last 3 years,that we were starting to get lost along the way. The workshop gave us the emotional support we needed and sharing our story with people going through the same thing made us feel less isolated. We enjoyed everything, from the yoga and meditation to the group treatment and having lunch with the other participants. The men's sharing circle was very helpful for my husband, men often feel left out and tend to keep everything inside, so opening up among other men was really healing.
We left that day feeling happy, empowered, full of hope and willing to continue this journey, knowing that we have you walking by our side.
L + A